BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Brandee R.
I get these as a treat when I go out shopping. you can't go wrong with Dove anything. Good high quality chocolate.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love my chocolate and this is a delicious treat. Creamy and will melt in you mouth the minute you take a bite!!
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
I can eat these to satisfy my chocolate cravings without feeling guilty. I need to get my hands on more of these.
Grace G.
I absolutely love doves milk chocolate and with almonds gives it that nutty crunch and makes it that much better.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
What is not to love about this!?!? Chocolate and almonds are two of my favorites and dove never disappoints!!!
Buffy P.
New Orleans, LA
Smooth chocolate. Nut crunch. Sweetness without being too sweet. What more could you want! It is Dove-licious!
Vianca  H.
Concord , CA
These are actually so smooth! Just let them melt in your mouth. They're amazing! Plus I really like almonds lol
Robert U.
Temple City, CA
I really like the light chocolates. They are the perfect sweetness and I am a fan of almonds with my chocolate.
Madison B.
I love buying dove chocolate because it's so creamy and melts in your mouth :) I love all the options they sell
Cassidy G.
Midwest City, OK
The husband used to always buy me these for. Me. They are so yummy. Creamy and melts in your mouth! Want more.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?