BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I'm a so in to dove I can't help myself .. Love everything about them it's so good would love to have some right now
Loren Ashley C.
anaheim, CA
If you have a little sweet tooth this is the treat. Sweet, salty, smooth, & crunchy. It's perfect for a little treat!
Brianna V.
Dove chocolate is my favorite! It is so smooth and delicious. Such a great snack for those who love milk chocolate.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm in love with any kind of chocolate this one its so good it's have different flavors all good too I recommend it
Sandy B.
Dove is my favorite grocery store chocolate brand. It is so smooth and the almonds give it that nice contrast. Yum!
KiKi 🍑.
Portage, IN
The perfect combo of creamy chocolate and crunchy almond. This is to die for if you are a chocolate freak like me!
Kate  S.
Scarborough, ME
Can not stay away from Dove Chocolate products. :) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have
Heather S.
Portland, OR
Love Dove chocolate. it is smooth, creamy, and delicious. This chocolate is so rich that a little goes a long way.
Cecelia T.
I could tell you any of the Dove products are AMAZING!!! Melt in your mouth chocolate!!!! My whole family loves it!
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I Love Love Love Love Dove so much it's like heaven is in your mouth! It's so smooth unlike other chocolate brands.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?