BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This is your average chocolate bar. It may be slightly smoothr than some chocolate but it won't stop you in your tracks.
Tonya L.
Great candy who am I trying to fool. I haven't meet or I guess I should say eaten. These are delicious it's a must try.
Ellie H.
I love Dove Chocolate. It is affordable prices and has a variety of options and they are just delectable and delicious
Radhika K.
Sacramento
This is my favorite chocolate. It's affordable and so good
It's rich and creamy. I can say the quality iservice awesome
Nikki D.
I love dove chocolate! The texture is so smooth and the chocolate is so rich in taste! My favorite chocolate choice!
Britnee D.
Jasonville, IN
Dove chocolate is FANTASTIC!! just like the package says, silky smooth chocolate. it is one of my biggest weaknesses!
Angeliz P.
Las Piedras, PR
Its flavor is irresistible, for my favorite chocolates. That feeling of sweet chocolate with almonds makes it great.
Aundria W.
Paris, TN
I really do like the combination of almonds and chocolate. Great price and delicious .o would tell everybody about it
Loren Ashley C.
anaheim, CA
If you have a little sweet tooth this is the treat. Sweet, salty, smooth, & crunchy. It's perfect for a little treat!
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
I'm a so in to dove I can't help myself .. Love everything about them it's so good would love to have some right now
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?