BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
Who doesn't love Dove? It is so smooth and melts in your mouth! Definietly the highest quality chocolate at the grocery stores.
Julie J.
Pierce, NE
Dove chocolates are the best. I love the ones with almonds,dark chocolate, caramel, milk chocolate. Can't pick a favorite one!
Jessica D.
These are one of the best chocolates I've tasted and I'm not really into chocolate hardly eat it but this one I can't resist lol
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
It was the smoothst chocolate and i love almond milk so it gave it a great flavor i would choose this over herseys any day.
Tawny F.
I could eat the whole bag, although I wouldn't recommend it. ... DOVE makes some of my favorite chocolates. Rich and creamy.
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
This chocolate is delicious, so creamy! I love chocolate and almonds together. I purchase this a few times a year as a treat.
Jackie R.
Orange Park, FL
Unfortunately, I do not like these. The chocolate is good enough on its own and I I would rather not have the nuts in there.
Kealie H.
Hermitage, TN
I love almonds and I love chocolate so it's the perfect combination and done it's so rich and smooth melts in your mouth
Jamie T.
Seriously you just can't go wrong they are so delicious! They just melt in your mouth, this flavor is one of my favorites
Carmela J.
Gulfport, MS
This bar is creamy and crunchy! Dove is an also candy that is silky and smooth. It never fails that I eat the whole bar!
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?