BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Megan H.
Edwards, CA
Dove is my second favorite chocolate brand out there. I love almost all of their chocolates from these to just plain chocolate truffles.
Feliciaann r.
My husband loves these ones because of the almonds sweet smooth melt in your mouth chocolates and than the crunch of the almond the best
Karina J.
Oceanside, CA
As someone who is lactose-intolerant , this chocolates don't make my stomach icky . They are so creamy and is impossible to eat only 1.
Anahi G.
Garland, TX
One of my favorite chocolates. So rich and moist. I also love the small notes/sayings each wrapper has. Def one of my go to chocolates
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
I promise you that this tastes like heaven in your mouth and this is soooo rich and creamy this just melts in your mouth just amazing
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Im embarrassed because every time I buy Dove chocolate, i buy a lot. And the cashier and I both know I'm not sharing with anyone else.
Lisa B.
Great packaging and price. Bought at rite aid on sale. Worth every penny. Eat chocolate daily. This brand is better than any other
Allie H.
New Caney, TX
My favorite chocolate and almond combination. It really is perfect. The milk chocolate is not too much and neither are the almonds.
ChaysonMychaelle S.
Harrisonburg, VA
Well you can't really go wrong with chocolate and almonds. Dove bars are amazing. They don't go easy on the almonds which is great.
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I think that this chocolate is very smooth and rich it taste so amazing I highly recommend this product who is a chocolate lover.
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?