BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
Julie K.
I love this chocolate! It’s great for a late night snack and they aren’t too bad for you, as long as you don’t over indulge. Dove chocolate is really the only chocolate I’ll buy. I would definitely recommend this flavor too. It’s delicious.
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love Dove chocolate options a lot, especially these were great. I haven’t had them in a while, but I really did enjoy them. I would recommend them to anyone who was considering them. Consider buying it as a nice gift.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite dove chocolate. If you are looking for a delicious chocolate that isn’t too expensive this is the one. I love the but in the middle because it takes away the richness that comes from this chocolate.
Celeste B.
Indio
Chocolate almonds are my weakness. Dove chocolate is so creamy and rich that I prefer it over others. I love that I have a whole almond covered with dove chocolate. With this bag there is enough to share.
Jordan G.
Fruita, CO
This chocolate is wonderful. It is smooth and one of my favorite chocolates ever. The chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth. It is more pricey than other chocolates, but it’s so worth h it.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I love doves chocolate it’s so smooth and heavenly so when they made it covered in almonds life just got better for me I love this product and it was very affordable and I’ll be ordering again
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These are so heckin’ good. I love almonds covered in chocolate and Dove does an incredible job. I could eat the whole bag if I could, but make sure you give yourself a handful each time. The chocolate is amazing and sweet and the almonds offer just a hint of saltiness to counteract the sweet. I love it!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my oh my dove ice cream! Who doesn’t love it? This chocolate roasted almond is exactly like it says, silky smooth and delicious. I like to buy dove ice cream for my family and friends because it makes them all so happy and I will admit I enjoy a bowl or two myself. Delicious!
Ay,mimadre C.
Apopka, FL
This is my stress off kind of chocolate bag.. I’m always looking for this bag because it’s a good product and the price is affordable.. The flavor is PERFECT.. I really recommend this product.. Dove is one of my favorites chocolates brands..
Shea S.
Love the almonds mixed with the milk chocolate. It’s also nice that they’re in a resealable back, it makes it easy to snack on and keep handy. I do prefer these snacks in dark chocolate, but still, I’m not picky when it comes to chocolate!
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?