BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Whole Roasted Almonds Wrapped In Silky Smooth & Creamy Dove® Milk Chocolate. An Experience Like No Other.®
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Confectionery Glaze. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Wheat.

Dove Chocolate Roasted Almonds Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
  • "I eat a couple of these to satisfy my sweet tooth and don't feel guilty as almonds and dark chocolate have health benefits!" in 2 reviews
  • ":) wide selection to satisfy any chocolate craving you might have " in 1 review
  • "With the perfect amount of sweet and salty Dove surely will not let you down. " in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with Dove anything." in 1 review
  • "These are my Dads favorite candy bar." in 1 review
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These are so heckin’ good. I love almonds covered in chocolate and Dove does an incredible job. I could eat the whole bag if I could, but make sure you give yourself a handful each time. The chocolate is amazing and sweet and the almonds offer just a hint of saltiness to counteract the sweet. I love it!
Julie K.
I love this chocolate! It’s great for a late night snack and they aren’t too bad for you, as long as you don’t over indulge. Dove chocolate is really the only chocolate I’ll buy. I would definitely recommend this flavor too. It’s delicious.
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love Dove chocolate options a lot, especially these were great. I haven’t had them in a while, but I really did enjoy them. I would recommend them to anyone who was considering them. Consider buying it as a nice gift.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite dove chocolate. If you are looking for a delicious chocolate that isn’t too expensive this is the one. I love the but in the middle because it takes away the richness that comes from this chocolate.
Celeste B.
Indio
Chocolate almonds are my weakness. Dove chocolate is so creamy and rich that I prefer it over others. I love that I have a whole almond covered with dove chocolate. With this bag there is enough to share.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing snack. I love chocolate covered almonds. They are great for my extreme sweet tooth and although it’s not necessarily true the fact that they are almonds makes me feel healthier. 😂. They are delicious I highly recommend.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I love doves chocolate it’s so smooth and heavenly so when they made it covered in almonds life just got better for me I love this product and it was very affordable and I’ll be ordering again
Ay,mimadre C.
Apopka, FL
This is my stress off kind of chocolate bag.. I’m always looking for this bag because it’s a good product and the price is affordable.. The flavor is PERFECT.. I really recommend this product.. Dove is one of my favorites chocolates brands..
Chanele R.
Buffalo
So good, just melts in your mouth. Super thick and creamy. Almonds and chocolate is an awesome combo. It’s my fave, I would recommend this product to everybody and their momma. Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Almonds
Anna L.
Charlotte,NC
Almonds and Dark Chocolate. Ummmmmm yes please!! This product is amazing!! I def give it a 5 star. Go ahead and run to the store and get you some. You will not regret it!
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
Are these really as good as everyone claims they are?
Stephanie L.
Do they have caramel filled ones?
Wendy R.
Shelbyville , Kentucky
Do you all make ones that are cashew filled?
pode dizer como foi a sensação da primeira mordida de Dove?