Dove Chocolate Real Cranberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch uploaded by KaShiea M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Cranberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Cranberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• How much can you taste the actual cranberries? Is it mostly choco...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
Chocolate is my favorite thing in the world but when its put over these dried fruit its my least favorite. I dont know whats worse the texture of the little dried weird jelly fruit inside or the sour tatse you get when you start chewing.
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
Love these Dove cranberry chocolates! Dove makes some of the best Dark Chocolate treats around for a fantastic price! You can never go wrong picking up some Dove from your Wal-Mart or Target trip! Definitely will purchase again!
Katie R.
Summerfield
I wish there were 10 stars because this brand is by far the best!!! The chocolate is so Devine! Melts in your mouth and the fruit that comes inside some of the chocolates are so good!!! They are a little pricy but so good!
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
These are so good!! This is an amazingly blissful snack. The chocolate is soooo indulgent and the fruit gives it a blast of nature’s flavors. I️ don’t eat this too often but it really is a great reward to give yourself😉😂
Sharon S.
BRUNDIDGE
Oh  my goodness!   What deliciousness is this product!   Dark Chocolate--which is good for you--and Cranberries--an antioxidant!  The mingled flavors provide a burst of pure joy in your mouth!  Yes, real cranberries, not just flavored.  When I find these again, I will definitely purchase more!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I recently purchased some for my mother and she gave me a few. Needless to say I then purchased my own. They are great after dinner to fulfill that sweet tooth. The dark chocolate is rich and  you don't need many to satisfy your craving. They tart/sweet combo is fantastic. Def worth trying.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I really love the Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Whole Dried Cranberries! The mix of the chocolate and sweet cranberries really satisfies my sweet tooth. This product is easy to find in any grocery store or big-box store. I would recommend this to anyone who likes cranberries and dark chocolate.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yeah...these are where it at! The dark Chocolate has this sweet, but slightly pungent flavor, it not in a bad way. It somehow manages to sit nicely with the tart & sweet cranberry. A little pricey, but totally worth the buy! Go get a bag and try for yourself, just how lovely there are.
Syed Saad Z.
Chicago
It is so far the best chocolate I have ever ate , I always get a good deal when I buy them from CVS, I don't like to share then with anyone around me as I might be one of the biggest fans of this product and I don't like to miss a single bite of it
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite chocolate covered berries. Very rich and tasty. I also like the blue berries one. I buy them every time I travel. I find them a little pricey but they are really good. I totally recommend to others.
Pam W.
How much can you taste the actual cranberries? Is it mostly chocolate?