Dove Chocolate Real Cranberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch uploaded by KaShiea M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Cranberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Cranberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• How much can you taste the actual cranberries? Is it most...2 Answers
Krizz'Tina M.
These things are so good! I would say that is an acquired taste for sure, especially if you don't like mixing your chocolate with fruit. The chocolate is just sweet enough with a nice little kick from the cranberries, they balance each other out surprisingly well and once I started eating them I definitely could not stop.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Dove Chocolate Cranberries were great!Cranberries wrapped in a blanket of dark chocolate makes for the perfect little sweet treat.

I would definitely repurchase these 5/5 stars and 10/10 would recommend. Awaken your senses and thank me later!
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish there were 10 stars because this brand is by far the best!!! The chocolate is so Devine! Melts in your mouth and the fruit that comes inside some of the chocolates are so good!!! They are a little pricy but so good!
RyLiah L.
Uniontown , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMFG GET THESE NOW!!!!! Don’t hesitate to get up and go to the store. I hate dark chocolate with everything in me but these just taste so good lol. I can get these at Walmart or Shop N Save where I’m from. They are a bit pricey, well the big bag is but they’re worth the buy.
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I recently purchased some for my mother and she gave me a few. Needless to say I then purchased my own. They are great after dinner to fulfill that sweet tooth. The dark chocolate is rich and  you don't need many to satisfy your craving. They tart/sweet combo is fantastic. Def worth trying.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I really love the Dove Dark Chocolate Covered Whole Dried Cranberries! The mix of the chocolate and sweet cranberries really satisfies my sweet tooth. This product is easy to find in any grocery store or big-box store. I would recommend this to anyone who likes cranberries and dark chocolate.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yeah...these are where it at! The dark Chocolate has this sweet, but slightly pungent flavor, it not in a bad way. It somehow manages to sit nicely with the tart & sweet cranberry. A little pricey, but totally worth the buy! Go get a bag and try for yourself, just how lovely there are.
Diana R.
Blythe
I am not a fan of chocolate but sometimes I like to get this ones because the sweet of the cranberry combined with the dark chocolate it’s so delicious, it’s not so strong and not to sweet, I like to always have some of these, and give my family when they come and visit
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
Chocolate is my favorite thing in the world but when its put over these dried fruit its my least favorite. I dont know whats worse the texture of the little dried weird jelly fruit inside or the sour tatse you get when you start chewing.
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
Love these Dove cranberry chocolates! Dove makes some of the best Dark Chocolate treats around for a fantastic price! You can never go wrong picking up some Dove from your Wal-Mart or Target trip! Definitely will purchase again!
Pam W.
How much can you taste the actual cranberries? Is it mostly chocolate?