Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Shelby Y.
Scott Depot, WV
Blueberries are awesome anyways but blueberries and chocolate?! It's heaven! Fairly expensive and doesn't last long because you'll sit and eat it all at once but it's good!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I can only say that these chocolates appeared to be good. My son and boyfriend took hold of my free goodie bag from influenster and finished them off without giving me a taste. My son sure loved them!
Cynthia L.
Allendale, NJ
Y'all I gotta be real with you. Dove tried to knock off that brand Brookside's chocolate covered blueberry acai things and like... no. They're still good obvi because its chocolate but just get the Brookside ones, they're better.
Tessa L.
Oh my word, these are just so good, and I don't feel guilty afterwards! Love the contrast between the tartness of the dark chocolate and the sweetness of the blueberries!
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
I am officially addicted to these delicious chocolate covered fruity treats! Not only did I consume the bag I received in my bella vox box, but I've been back to the store for several more. So good!
Veronica C.
Miami springs , FL
I received these chocolates in my Bella voxbox, and i can honestly say they were amazing! i love dove chocolate by itself but the addition of fruits makes it addictive. i went out and bought more
Adrienne Z.
This was the first thing I reached out of my VoxBox and it didn't fail to please.

There were plenty of bite-sized morsels to satisfy my sweet tooth. Though, I will say, each piece was more dark chocolate than actual blueberry.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Just got done testing these from my first VoxBox and these are delicious, the dark chocolate is perfect real milky. Not to sweet but perfect to take away that sweet tooth. These are a most have.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
These are absolutely delicious, it was really hard not to eat the whole bag! They are rich chocolate with little blueberry morsels inside. They also have a nice shiny coating on the outside that kept them from melting when they were sitting in my mailbox all day.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received these in my bella voxbox and was really a fan of them. I had them as a late night snack in bed. I love Dove chocolate promises and these were just as yummy but easier to snack on!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.