Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Madde F.
Palm Harbor, FL
These buleberries became my addiction for a while! I tried all other types of these too and they are all just as good! The dove version is way better than others just because of the dove chocolate. I would for sure recommend this and other things to others
Janae C.
This product out of all my Bella VoxBox items was favorite because they just tasted really good. It was the first product I took out of the box and was excited for and was something that i would continue to buy in stores.
kimberly m.
These are the business like literally lol ... a healthier alternative that is great to have on hand during hikes or when you're out and about and need a quick snack
Cassie H.
Yum! Just yum yum yum! Only rated 4 stars because of the price. But I realize it is going to be more expensive because it is basically a healthier alternative to other chocolate or treats.
Rachel R.
These chocolate blueberries are amazing! I love the taste of the fresh blueberries smothered in silky dark chocolate! My mouth is watering just thinking of these! Definitely will need to pick up another pack!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I got these to try in my Bella voxbox. I cannot tell you how amazing these are!

I'm not a huge fan of blueberries but when covered in chocolate these are so fantastic! I almost didn't share them with my husband
Allison R.
These are delicious. I love that they are dark chocolate and blueberry, two of my favorite things. I received these to try in the bella voxbox and have now started adding them to my trail mix from time to time.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
I like them a lot as far as state goes, but they constipated me terribly. I cannot eat them too often. Oh and I like them cold so I put them in the freezer before I eat them
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Im not a fan of fruits and chocolate, but for some reason i really really liked this one. Its sweet with the sourness of the blueberries ! its delicious and pretty healthy compared to other chocolates
Meagan R.
Sandy, UT
I received these in my voxbox today and can I just say I love them! they taste great and my kids even liked them too!! I like the fact that your getting a sweet craving fixed but with some antioxidants and fruit! I am definitely going to be keeping these on hand for when I get that sweet tooth!! Thanks Dove they are so yummy!!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.