Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I got these from my mom in my Easter basket and they were my favorite item! They're good and make me feel a little healthier than eating straight chocolate. My husband and I ate them so fast-gotta get more!
Connie D.
Newark, DE
I received the Blueberries in my Bella Voxbox and was excited because I have been wanting to try them. I loved them! I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories! I will be definitely buying them and trying the other flavors.
Taylor P.
Tried these because I was a fan of the Brookstone chocolates. There are make with real fruit so the taste is different, but they still make a GREAT afternoon snack. Be careful not to eat too many!
Christine R.
So yummy! Even though they are not real blueberries, they are still delicious . Since it is pricey for what you get compared to other things, I don't find myself buying this as often since I can get more of something else for the same price, but definitely worth trying out
Alexandra Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
I am in love with these. I'm not getting a big blueberry flavor from them but I'm not a fan of dark chocolate and I'd eat these every day if I could. I've seen adverts for them and been very curious and now I know they're worth it.
Holly H.
Evansdale, IA
Besides the fact that I don't really like blueberries, I really do like this chocolate. I also really like that you get a serving of fruit so it makes you feel like your eating something healty!
Lacey S.
Easley, SC
I think Acai came out with these first and I love them. But I love regular dove chocolate so I figured I would try these when I first saw them. They are amazing but they are really expensive for such a small bag. Kind of disappointing or else I would buy them more.
Carly H.
I am absolutely obsessed with the Dark Chocolate Blueberries. I can have a few and feel like my sweet tooth has been satisfied. Like all chocolate, I love these with black coffee. They would be great in a gourmet trail mix. I highly recommend buying this product.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I tried these after getting them in a VoxBox, and they were much better than I thought they would be. I'm not such a fan of dehydrated blueberry, but these were soft and didn't have pesky seeds in them. I really enjoyed these.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
I have a love/hate relationship with Dove blueberries. They are so good that I can eat the entire bag in one sitting. The price is a good value and I am totally satisfied when I eat some. I've tried other chocolate covered blueberries. They don't compare to Dove.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.