Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Candice F.
Sacramento, CA
These candies are amazing. They have the nice sweet chocolate from dove and a delicious blueberry in them. The only bad thing (not really bad thing) is that you keep eating them and you don't realize how many you have eaten until the bag is gone. I definitely recommend this for someone that wants something sweet and great tasting!
Hannah A.
lynchburg
I love fruit and I love dark chocolate. So this is a win-win for me. You can really taste the blueberries and you can really taste the chocolate. It is kind of expensive so if one of you could get the offbrand. I always just spend the money and get this brand because I know it's good.
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
I usually don't like the mixture of berries and dark chocolate. The acidity of the berries clashes with the chocolate taste. This one however is great. I got it in my voxbox to try and it's delicious. Berries are sweet and that makes it work with the taste of dark chocolate
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Dove chocolate and it is one of the few dark chocolates i eat. These dipped blue berries are wonderful. It isn't just some dried fruit shoved in the middle. The blue berries are plump and juicy. This is my favorite brand of chocolate dipped fruit.
Sally L.
Richland, WA
These are so good! Blueberries and Dark Chocolate - it doesn't get much better! Dove Dark chocolate is smooth, rich, and flavorful, not waxy like some chocolates. A perfect compliment to the blueberries. Will definitely buy again.
Lyndsey R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazing! I like buying them at the 99cent store because they are cheaper (99cents vs $4+) and also come in smaller bags so you won't really indulge in them. If you like chocolate, blueberries and raisinets then you'd like these. Instead of raisins you get blueberries.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I received these in my Bella Vox Box from influenster and I am so happy I did! I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious! I have purchased them since and also the cranberries too! I love Dove products!
Liz M.
I love the dark chocolate berries for a healthier treat. The flavor is bold and smooth and I don't feel as guilty eating a small portion of these versus a candy bar. This is definitely a great choice to fulfill your sweet tooth!
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
These are my favorite dark chocolate candy. This is the only dark chocolate I can eat. It's nice a creamy and rich. It's not to thick it's perfect. And my little cousin love it even thought she don't know it's dark chocolate.
Christin Y.
Houston, Tx
I got these in the Bella Voxbox. Unfortunately they were melted, so I threw them in the fridge. Seemed to fix them right up! They are a delicious little treat! I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good. My husband LOVED them too!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.