Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Liz P.
I like this a lot esp since i don't like dark chocolate. i accidentally bought this product and was planning to return it but after a roommate opened it i tried and ended up liking it. i like to a void eating sweets so i don't eat these often. i would rec this to others.
Jackie B.
Very addicting! The chocolate is a little sweeter than I thought it would be since it's dark chocolate. I love that it is a real blueberry inside. I would definitely repurchase and recommend if you like dehydrated fruit in chocolate.
Tee Jay V.
Mason, MI
This is a great snack to have around. They are the right amount of chocolate for a pick me up and I even like the taste which surprised me because I don't like dark chocolate. I'm glad I tried them out and they are one of my favorites. Worth the price and great taste!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
These are the bomb!! I loveeee them!! I mean dark chocolate is good for you and so are blueberries! Haha as long as you don't eat the whole bag. I have almost several times so hard to stop eating them!! Highly recommend!!
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
Dove chocolate is defiantly my favorite chocolate! With that being said I was not in love with is product. I personally proffered the Brookside dark chocolate and blueberry acai. I would not repurchase the Dove one again instead I would by the Brookside one.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
The dark chocolate with the tartness of the blueberries explode in your mouth and you hit that slightly strong flavor of the dark chocolate washed away by the sweet and tart flavor of the fruit and everything starts all over again......if you haven't tried dark chocolate try this and you will fall in love.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I love to snack on these. Almost too much. They're so easy just to eat and continue to eat. The contrast flavor between the dark chocolate drop the sweet blueberries is so god. I love them when stored in the fridge! My favorite pack is the one with the vanilla cashew mix. Even my mom who hates blueberries, tried just one and the ate the entire pack!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
This treat is amazing! I received a pack of them in my #bellavoxbox! They were melted a little bit, but I put them in the fridge for a little while, and they taste wonderful! I will definitely snag a small pack of these every now & then. I don't eat chocolate very often, but I like these! ❤️
Roxy A.
I tried these after receiving the Bella VoxBox from influenster complimentary to test and/or review. I'm not a big fan of blueberries let alone dark chocolate so my expectation for these was pretty low. When I tried them I was blown away. They are so good. Lets just say I didn't share.
Candice F.
Sacramento, CA
These candies are amazing. They have the nice sweet chocolate from dove and a delicious blueberry in them. The only bad thing (not really bad thing) is that you keep eating them and you don't realize how many you have eaten until the bag is gone. I definitely recommend this for someone that wants something sweet and great tasting!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.