Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I decided to try this because I heard they were good. I don't usually care for dark chocolate, but this I like! It doesn't have a bitter taste like most dark chocolate tends to have. I was looking for ways to find better snacks to eat and this is going to be one of them now in the future.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these! I'm such a chocolate fan, and especially dove chocolate. This is half the size of the full bag and its so good that I could finish the whole bag right now! My only request is that they made a resealable bag since the chocolate is not individually wrapped, which makes it easier for the chocolate to all fall out of the bag. If the bag were to be resealable it would make everything a lot easier to snack!
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
I these are actually really good. I was surprised. I'm not a dark chocolate fan, but the mix of sweet blueberries to dark chocolate makes it taste like milk chocolate. I actually had to do a double take and look at the package to see that it was dark chocolate. This would be a great snack that is lower on calories when needing a chocolate fix. I want to try the other fruits now. Definitely worth trying
Sabrina L.
Dove is my third in my top three of favorite all time chocolates. I love these blueberries dipped and covered in wonderful dove chocolate. I don't feel guilty eating them due to the real fruit that is in the middle of each delicious bite. They are a great grab and go snack for those who want a sweet but with some healthy goodness.
Néa L.
If you want an almost guilt free snack than you want to try #DOVEwithRealFruit
It's a good snack, if you're a dark chocolate lover, but I would suggest buying a different brand, if you want the real fruit taste, although there's a hint of a blueberry taste, especially in the bigger size ones. I got this product complimentary from @Influenster to try & review. #BellaVoxBox
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
I have a serious addiction to these! The perfect blind of chocolate and blueberry, and the Dark Chocolate adds such a nice flavor. I think we have been through at least four bags at our house this past week alone! Would definitely recommend as a great snack or pick me up!
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I love dark chocolate and I love blueberries so this has to be a winner, right? Sadly, not for me. I picked these up at the grocery store and was excited to try them. The chocolate overpowered the blueberries. Honestly, if the package didn't say blueberry I wouldn't believe that I'd what is dipped in chocolate.
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
For those who like chocolate, this is a treat. The blueberry is real, so there isn't an artificial flavor to ruin the chocolate. The blueberry gave a very slight sweetness but mainly fruit texture. The chocolate itself is delish, so overall, I would recommend. Gracias to influenster for the sample. I see there are dipped cherries, which I want to try even more.
Ashley W.
These are one of the most delicious snacks I've ever had! The chocolate is creamy and smooth. For being dark chocolate, it's not bitter at all! The blueberries are real fruit and they're also not bitter. Very sweet tasting! It's hard to eat only a serving size with these delicious gems! They made my #BestOf2015 list for sure!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ive always loved dove chocolate but i received these in my bella box and they were delicious! I'm not a blueberry person I've never liked them at all but I tried one of these and the whole pack lasted maybe a few minutes between me and my son. I definitely am going to the store to find some more I really want to try the cherry one! :)
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.