Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Katie E.
Snellville, GA
I love these so much. i got to try them for free and now i buy them all the time.
Cori P.
I received these complimentary in my VoxBox. All gone! They were delicious.
Alicia  .
Apple valley , CA
These are so tasty! Chocolate covered blueberries amazing! My go to snack!
Natalie N.
Mays Landing
This is a really good snack for those who are fruit lovers and chocolate lovers. It’s really affordable and taste amazing! I’d recommend to anyone who love fruit, especially blueberries. Definitely a more healthy choice than straight up chocolate.
Christina L.
Seattle, WA
I think this is a decent chocolate snack that makes you think you’re eating a “healthy” snack haha. You can definitely eat so many without you realizing. This isn’t something I would purchase often though.
Joelle V.
APO, AE
This is a perfect little treat to make your heart happy. I received a bag in my recent complimentary VoxBox for testing purposes and boy it was the best test ever. I'm not much of a DARK chocolate fan but the sweetness and flavor of the chocolate and blueberry really compliments each other. :) MMMMM
V F.
Nunca pensé que la mezcla de blueberries con chocolate iba a ser suculenta. Tiene un sabor intenso. Tremenda idea para merendar. Y el sabor del chocolate es exquisito. El precio es.fenomenal, de verdad que sorprende. Creo que compite con los chocolates mas caros y hasta les gana. Son mis favoritos.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Why must you ruin good chocolate with fruit? I'm not a fan but i don't like the way blueberries taste. The dove chocolate is awesome though
Cezz G.
I am not supposed to eat chocolate but when I "have" to it has to be a good choice and Dove offer a wide variety.
Elizebeth B.
Hamilton, ON
Fruit and chocolate...what is not to love? Fruit and milk chocolate would be so much tastier in my opinion!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.