Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Jenifer H.
Dayton, NV
These came in my Bella VOX Box and I ate the whole bag in under a minute. These were so good!
Stephanie T.
Lindenwood, IL
These are super yummy. Love that they are covered with dark chocolate for the antioxidants.
Samie R.
Sunset, LA
These dark chocolate Blueberries are a good and some what healthy snack also a good go to.
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Love the chocolate dipped fruits by Dove! So juicy and chocolatey! A must have for sure!
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Super buenos me encanta son unos chocolates que siempre compraria me encantan..........
Dejahnae H.
Buffalo,NY
I love these like the chocolate with the nuts and the fruit is just amazing..I love it
Janeesa C.
North Brunswick, NJ
These things are so good and delicious. You can't just eat one. I must try all of them.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Great tasting product. Especially just a couple takes away cravings! Chocolate smooth!
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
I love these! I have them at work and just pop a few when I feel like I need a snack!
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Perfect little snack to take on the go and enjoy. Buy these over and over again!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.