Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
Love dove dark chocolate so this addition of fruit adds a great new taste. Hard to put the bag down!
Valery H.
Orlando, FL
I love these so much they are my favorite I could eat them all day if I could I want them every day
Ali F.
I really love chocolate covered fruits and these were very easy to snack on and had great flavor!!
Donna R.
Atlanta, GA
Two of my favorite things blueberry & chocolate , when I'm eating this it's like I am in heaven.
Nushrat A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so yummy! The blueberry is chewy and the dark chocolate is not too bitter or too sweet
Connie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were pretty good. Not what I was expecting, but anything Dove is delicious in my opinion.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
These chocolate covered blueberries are insanely good! Perfect to fix that sweet tooth craving!
Jenifer H.
Dayton, NV
These came in my Bella VOX Box and I ate the whole bag in under a minute. These were so good!
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
These are such a sweet treat. Dove chocolate is so smooth and the blueberry taste mixes well.
Samie R.
Sunset, LA
These dark chocolate Blueberries are a good and some what healthy snack also a good go to.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.