Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Alexandra L.
Washington, PA
This is one of the best quick snacks of you just want something a little sweet. My husband and I love these
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI
Sooooooooo good!! I'm a big chocolate inthusiest and dove is my absolute favorite chocolate on this planet!
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best candy ever because I love my chocolate and sweets and they are a girls best friend in need for sure!!!
Brooke D.
Byrdstown, TN.
Yum yum yum is all I can say opened these soon as I received them and I absolutely love these super yummy
Mandy M.
These are my current obsession. I'm addicted. If I had to choose a last meal, these would be part of it.
Tiffany T.
Amherst, NY
These are tart and sweet all at the same time with that delicious dove chocolate smoothness and flavor.
Lisa A.
Chocolate with chewy dried fruit in the center, dried but still juicy! One of my favorite combinations
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
Love dove dark chocolate so this addition of fruit adds a great new taste. Hard to put the bag down!
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love blueberries they're one of my favorite fruits especially in chocolate oh my God it is the best
Tia-Monique R.
N Las Vegas, NV
ADDDICTED !!! Literally I'm eating it right now and I'm half bag ! So that should tell you something!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.