Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Sara B.
Menomonie, WI
This is one of my favorite treat yo self snacks. You don't feel as bad eating these because it has fruit in it, and they are just as tasty as a normal chocolate bar. The dark chocolate really adds to the sweet fruit flavor.
Natalie N.
Mays Landing
This is a really good snack for those who are fruit lovers and chocolate lovers. It’s really affordable and taste amazing! I’d recommend to anyone who love fruit, especially blueberries. Definitely a more healthy choice than straight up chocolate.
GeMarques T.
Conyers, GA
I'm a fan of blueberries and chocolate so when these came out I had to try them. Safe to say I loved every bit of it. From the first bite i knew I found a new light snack. I recommend these if you're on the go or if you just want a nice snack.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These remind me a lot of Sun-Maid chocolate covered raisins, except these are blueberries, of course. The texture is a lot softer than Orchard Valley chocolate covered blueberries, and the packaging is easier for snacking with these.
Christina L.
Seattle, WA
I think this is a decent chocolate snack that makes you think you’re eating a “healthy” snack haha. You can definitely eat so many without you realizing. This isn’t something I would purchase often though.
jenna a.
I first got these as a gift and I loved them! I definitely wouldn’t have tried them just because I was use to my normal plain chocolate. but now that I know I like them, I’ll be buying these more in the future
ginnette a.
Help! Save me from myself. I am ADDICTED!! Since I received these I have done nothing but buy a new bag once I finish. It's like Pringles, once you pop you can't stop. Currently,Walgreens has them 2 for $8. I have never been a dark chocolate eater, but for some reason I cant tell that I am eating dark chocolate. When I received these in the mail they were melted from the heat here in Miami. I put them in the refrigerator and now each bag I purchase is placed in the fridge first!
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just tried these. Got them as a snack for a long weekend of hiking and hanging out at a state park. As long as we kept them inside where the air con was on, they were fine. The blueberries didn't seem dry or dehydrated but juicy. A bit disconcerting
that they seemed so but definitely delicious. You need to love blueberries and darker chocolate probably around 55% or 60#.
Melissa R.
austin
I just got this product in my influenster box and I love it. It was the perfect amount of sweet in my hands and I still have more in the bag. You know sometimes you wish there is more in a small bag. I was really surprise because the bag was really full. Great job Dove!!! now for the taste: It has the perfect amount of sweet without overwhelming you. It's a little less sweet than chocolate cover cherries and raisins but a little bit in the tart side. You will really enjoy it!!!!
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
soooo good! They taste very good and are great treat at the end of a mediocre day or for any occasion, actually. The dark chocolate is not as bitter as it can be and the blueberries are quite flavorful. They are somewhat of a better alternative to candy bars and also the antioxidants make it a better excuse for me to eat them.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.