Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Cinat C.
I love blueberries and dipped in smooth chocolate is the absolutely best combo ever . I can eat these bags like crazy
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
Not really a fan of these, the blueberries seemed to be very gritty. The chocolate was delicious as always with Dove!
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
These are one of my favorite snacks at school! They are delicious! they also make a great snack for my little girl!
Tishema A.
Great taste. The best fruit covered chocolate. Very rich in taste and texture. It's perfect for a on the go snack.
kristie r.
Lewistown, PA
Taste is absolutely amazing. I can eat a whole bag in one day and I actually hide these from my family. A must buy!
Julie M.
New Mexico
Donut made with real fruit the blueberries are little gummies that are delicious they would make a great trail mix
Sierra E.
Willis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite candies. The blueberry ones are so addictive and with a cold glass of milk? Heaven.
Ziggy D.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this dove chocolate. Their not too sweet. I like adding them to my ice cream which makes it taste good.
Cheyann C.
Havelock, NC
So yummy. I love fruit and chocolate it's my weakness. I don't like the other one but this one taste so good
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
The Dove Whole Blueberries Dipped in Dark Chocolate is a wonderful taste infusion of chocolate and blueberry.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.