Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I received these in my complimentary Bella Vox Box to try and I really liked them. Especially since they're dark chocolate!
Justine F.
Baden
These are really good and make me feel like I am eating a little healthier since blueberries are considered a super food.
Laura M.
I could eat these all day. Smooth, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate on the outside + chewy blueberry inside = a real delight.
Jeanette G.
San Antonio, TX
Not a fan of blueberries but they are ok. I would defiantly try another kind. Liked the fact that they are not too sweet.
Chloe V.
AMAZINGGGGG one of my favorite snacks ever! Perfect combination of sour & sweet. Wish they weren't as much money though.
Amanda M.
Mesquite, TX
I'm not normally a fan of blueberry. But these are amazing! Smooth chocolate, great mix with the berries. I love these!
Jill F.
Hilliard, OH
I got these in my box and I absolutely loved them! They were tasty and a perfect snack to satisfy a chocolate craving !
Yam N.
Cleveland
I really wanted to like these but I was disappointed. The flavor was off and didn't taste like blueberry at all to me.
Mindy M.
I didn't really like the that much, but that was probably do to the fact that I don't like chocolate covered fruit...
Brittani T.
Inglewood, CA
Went in the 99 cent only store to purchase some household items and saw these hanging by the register it was so good.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.