Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
LOVE. I received these in the Bella voxbox and didn't expect to like them as much as I did. I e already gone out and bought more.
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
I love these! I am not a huge blueberry fan but these are paired perfectly! The perfect ratio of dark chocolate to blueberries!
Kaitlyn F.
Rosedale, WV
I don't usually eat dark chocolate at all but with the blueberries it makes the chocolate not taste so rich and bitter tasting
Diana T.
Valley Stream, NY
My guilty pleasure and i still feel like I’m being healthy lol they’re sweet and tart and the chocolate is deliciously smooth
jocelyne k.
Vermilion
I took these and the strawberry kind on a road trip and they were so good that it was hard to make them last the whole drive!
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
Delicious. I ate the entire bag in about 10 minutes. I love the smooth texture of the dove chocolate around the blueberry.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I got these in my Bella VoxBox and they were gone in a day! I loved them and my husband loved them! They are a great snack!
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
I love blueberries and i love chocolate so these are my fave!!! I like that I can get in a little fruit with my chocolate.
Brenda S.
Turlock, CA
I just received these and if you like blueberries you're going to love them specially because they're covered in chocolate
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I received these in my complimentary Bella Vox Box to try and I really liked them. Especially since they're dark chocolate!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.