Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
A chocolate treat that makes you feel like you are making a relatively healthy snack choice? It's a great way to feed that sweet tooth.
Caitlan T.
Comparable with Brookside chocolate dipped blueberries, but less expensive. Still great chocolate flavor and the blueberries are real.
Sharlet W.
Normantown, WV
I absolutely love these they are delicious love them as a snack or just anytime my children and I share these and are family favorite
Taylor K.
So good, even better than BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavor, the chocolate is richer and the flavor seems more natural.
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love blueberries and I love chocolate. Put them together and you have a great snack. I could easily eat the whole bag all at once!
Kyra H.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these! When I'm looking for a quick chocolate fix, dove chocolate blueberries are my go to! So creamy and delicious
Harlee E.
Bernville
Dove chocolate always hits the spot. Creamy and delicious with every bite. One is never enough which is both good and bad I guess 😂.
Samantha P.
This is a great snack and it taste super good!!! They're blueberries dipped in chocolate it's awesome to have as a lil snack at work
Jamie M.
I love these! Smooth Dove chocolate and good amount of blueberry. These are great to sit at your desk to quinch chocolate cravings.
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
LOVE. I received these in the Bella voxbox and didn't expect to like them as much as I did. I e already gone out and bought more.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.