Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Hayley F.
Lawrence, MA
I am OBSESSED with these! Perfect balance of rich dark chocolate and sweet blueberries, and since there is fruit I feel less guilty eating them
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
The blueberry flavor doesn't really come through. These kind of tasted like dried raisins to me. The dark chocolate coating was good, at least.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
Any dove product is deliciousness. I don't buy it too often because I will eat the entire thing.....but, what a treat for special occasions!!!
Daley H.
My favorite treat after a long day. The bags aren't very big, so I try to snack in smaller portions.... probably better for my figure anyway!
These are everything good and our in this world. Say you don’t like a raisin. Try a blueberry. Dipped in chocolate. The first one is free.
Justyn R.
Love love love this candy!! Highly recommend! I don't usually like fruit and chocolate together, but I could easily get addicted to these!
Masooma A.
Harrison, NJ
My daughter actually love this. I usually give her as a snack. The zip log on it make it easier travel with so I usually keep it in my bag.
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
These are so yummy and decadent! I always buy them and bring them to my mom as a little gift. We love how sweet and delicious they are!!!
Morgan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received these in my #bellavoxbox and really liked them! They seem to be a little cheaper than the Brookside brand which is also nice.
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
A chocolate treat that makes you feel like you are making a relatively healthy snack choice? It's a great way to feed that sweet tooth.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.