Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
I have an addiction to these!! The most amazing chocolate covers the sweetest blueberries. I find myself snacking on these and finishing the whole bag.....
sarah g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A less guilty way to enjoy a sweet snack that tastes great. Since dark chocolate is better for you and so is fruit its nice to treat youself with these.
C K.
Very big fan of dove chocolate and I love the taste of the dove chocolate covered blueberries their very good to have for a snack if your going on a trip
Brittnee B.
Hanover, MI
So I don't really like blueberries but I love them when they are covered in chocolate!! I can't stop eating them!! And they are kinda healthy for you. ;)
Ashley P.
I'm stuck between this dove brand and the brookside brand but if I had to choose one it would be dove because they actually use fruit brookside doesn't
Heather M.
I love these!! They are very tasty, my 3 year old loves them too. The only thing I would change is maybe a little less chocolate around the blueberry.
Vanessa T.
Grover, MO
Love, love, love these! The bits of fruit are soft and delicious and the chocolate compliments them perfectly. The only problem is portion control lol.
Diana H.
I finally tried this product and most say it is one of my favorite chocolates. I love how you can definitely taste the blueberries and it tastes fresh.
Andrea J.
Amarillo, TX
If you've never had the chocolate covered blueberry by Dove, you haven't experience the sheer indulgence of this amazing snack! Love, love, love....
Zoe Z.
East Lansing, MI
I love this chocolate I can eat a whole pack if I want to. It's not super sweet but it is very very delicious, with whole blueberries in every piece.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.