Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Ashley D.
Tuttle, OK
These are favorite indulgent dnack! So sweet and delicious. And healthy! Love these could eat the whole bag in one sitting but I try to just eat about 5 at a time.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Talk about amazing! This little treats are on the pricey side so I have to give it 4 stars, but they are so worth it! I'm so impressed with the flavor and softness of the chocolate!
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
Perfect for snacking! Blueberries are wonderful but covered in creamy dark chocolate they are amazing! Perfect for anyone looking to satisfy their sweet tooth :)
Yasmine K.
Homestead, FL
I received these in my #bellavoxbox, and these were surprisingly delicious. The combination of the sweet and bitterness of the chocolate, along with the slight tang of the blueberry were a great match.
andrea h.
Wales, ME
I LOVE THESE!!! I received these in my Bella Voxbox and they are so good. They are the perfect size to get over that chocolate craving and not feel guilty about it. I've already purchased another bag!
Erin F.
Sartell, MN
I generally dislike dark chocolate but this doesn't have that overwhelming bitter taste like other dark chocolates. I love these, I keep a bag at my desk for a quick treat and always make sure to replenish it when I run out!
Melissa K.
Bunker hill, WV
My two favorite things in one, dove chocolate and blueberries. I buy mine at CVS and always gets two bags. I can't believe there is two servings in each bag. (Oops 😊)
Stephanie A.
Tried them but didn't really like them as I'm not a big fan of blueberries. But my son tried them and he loved them. His new favorite chocolate! And they aren't too sweet so it's perfect!
Christina M.
I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan, but I live blueberries so I wanted to try this. The chocolate is so creamy. But bitter. Blueberries are plump. I will repurchase
Michelle V.
Tonawanda, NY
Perfect treat to curb a chocolate craving without the guilt. Taste the chocolate more than the blueberry so still a good treat even for those non-blueberry fans.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.