Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Ashley B.
Oakdale, PA
I Received these in my very first voxbox. They are not bad but overall I wasn't that impressed. I had a few with very chewy bits in them that made them not that enjoyable.
Jess B.
Bridgeport, CT
I received these in my complimentary bellabox. And I freaking love these they are all gone. I think I might just take a drive to the drugstore to get some more. Soo yummy.
Lezlie J.
Fort Mill, SC
This product was yummy and not too sweet. It was so wholesome that I shared with my five year old and she loved it (while I didn't feel guilty for giving her the treat).
Gillian K.
I received these in my Vox Box from influenster tried them and bought a bag the next day. The chocolate is a decent quality dark chocolate but the blueberries made it for me. So delicious and nice to have for a little chocolate fix. Just a few of them and I'm happy.
Lindsey J.
Loved being able to try these as part of my Bella VoxBox. They were fantastic. You get the standard smooth Dove chocolate with a nice pop of fruit.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received these in my Bella Voxox. I was unsure if I would like them.. bc blueberries in chocolate.. really? BUT I love them and am definitely going to buying some more.
Sheenal J.
Garner, NC
I got a pack of these free in my #BellaVoxBox and it was the first thing I grabbed! I've eaten the brookside version of these and I have to admit... I like Dove's better!
Briana G.
Oshkosh, WI
I got these in my bella voxbox and they are SO good! I was super hesitant when I saw them coming, I thought they would be gross....but I would definitely consider getting them sometime!
Ashley D.
Norman, OK
These are favorite indulgent dnack! So sweet and delicious. And healthy! Love these could eat the whole bag in one sitting but I try to just eat about 5 at a time.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Talk about amazing! This little treats are on the pricey side so I have to give it 4 stars, but they are so worth it! I'm so impressed with the flavor and softness of the chocolate!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.