Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Kimberly G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Absolutely love these. very addicting ...Wished they came in bigger bags. Perfect size to fit a few in your mouth at one time to really give your taste buds a treat .
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
My favorite snack! I'm an avid fruit and chocolate lover while also trying to lose some weight and get healthy. These make for a great snack and they're so delicious!
Amber P.
These are AMAZING!!! I am sooooo obsessed! These chocolate covered blueberries are absolutely delicious. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but these changed my mind. DEFINITELY worth the buy!
Kattie M.
Rochester , NY
Not a ton of blueberry flavoring but still really good, same great dove chocolate taste, only 190 calories, when you need that chocolate fix & don't want to feel guilty these are perfect!!
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I was introduced to dove fruit by influenster. I am hooked!! I have some every week lol!! the blueberries are my favorite! they are inexpensive and wayyy better than store & other brands.
Kat T.
Winder, GA
I love anything with chocolate and fruit so when I saw this blueberry Dove magic I had to try it! I love the taste and texture of the product and it simple bite size making it fun for movies and snacking at work.
Jessica A.
I love dark chocolate, and I love blueberries. This was the perfect combination and best part is my kids love this too. I don't feel guilty when giving them this, and I try to keep a bag on hand at all times!
Chloe W.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
So I got these in the Bella VoxBox and they are so delicious. The dark chocolate and blueberries are the perfect mix. They were absolutely one of my favorites in the box I received
Danielle L.
Eden, NC
I was shocked that I love these so much.. They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me... I will buy some when I go to the grocery store...
Melanie G.
Newbury, VT
These little gems are delicious! Not too sweet and a great chocolate taste. The blueberries are actual dried blueberries, but the chocolate taste overtakes the blueberry flavor. Still, a great product and yummy 'til the last bite!
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.