Dove Chocolate Real Blueberries Dipped In Silky Smooth Dove Dark Chocolate Stand Up Pouch

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

A Perfect Pairing Of Real Whole Dried Blueberries Dipped In Delicious Silky Smooth Dove® Dark Chocolate To Form An Exceptional Experience That Is Sure To Excite Your Taste Buds.
Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors), Blueberries, Sugar, Confectionary Glaze, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup.

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the...5 Answers
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are very tasty and I love that I won't feel guilty cause it is healthy for me..." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
These are so good! I only give four stars Because you can’t only eat one and chocolate covered fruit being healthy is misleading. But these are really good and delicious. Again with dove, the price is a little steep but I’m always willing to pay it
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
These are spendy but they're pretty good. I am not a fan of chocolate but a co worker purchased these and let me try some. I would not pay 4 dollars for this but oh well
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
These are sweet and tasty. The chocolate on the outside of the blueberry is thin and the inside has the dried blueberry. I bought these to satisfy a chocolate craving. Sadly, it did not satisfy my craving. I went back and bought plain chocolate. But these were neat to try and were a tasty snack.
Rachel C.
Dove chocolate is rich enough where it’s not too rich. I get sick from really rich chocolate and even sometimes if it has fruit in it and it’s still to rich I will. I love chocolate covered blueberries but this is definitely my favorite by far!
Nancy S.
Charlotte, MI
Blueberry coated with chocolate = Heaven. These are such a great little snack. You can pop them in your purse and pop a few in your mouth. I purchased them at Walmart. Definitely will be repurchasing them and trying other flavors.
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
These are super yummy. I like the sweet tang of the fruit mixed with the creamy rich chocolate. I'm a fruit fan and of course who doesn't love chocolate, so the two together are a big YES for me.
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of the best dark chocolate covered blueberries. I love to keep these in the fridge and eat them whenever I am feeling a sweet craving. They are so good! I highly recommend them!
Gabrielle F.
Williamsville, NY
These are my favorite thing to snack on at the movies or at work. They are addicting, it can be dangerous to eat one because you’ll end up eating them all. They are a bit on the pricey side for a snack however.
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
These are so disappointing to me. The chocolate is great but the inside is more like a raisin and not a whole blueberry. They have to be shelf stable but it’s not what I was expecting.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE these Dove real fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality Dove chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Kristen A.
Jamestown NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.