BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #84 in Ice Cream

Rich Vanilla Ice Cream With Silky Smooth Dove® Chocolate. Available In Single And 3 Bar Packages.
Ice Cream: Skim Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mono And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene. Coating: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Coconut Oil, Palm Oil. Allergy Information: May Contain Peanuts, Almonds And Cashews.

Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the dove vanilla ice cream bars with dark chocolate and cherry! It's the perfect combination! The bars are a large enough size that one will satisfy your craving! They are a little more expensive than the cheaper brands however you just don't get the quality! So they are definitely worth the extra money ! I will be purchasing them Again!
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
If you are a fan of dark chocolate this is the perfect ice cream! I absolutely love dove and the fact that it's been turned into an ice cream makes it even better. Love, love, love me some dove dark chocolate ice cream!
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I recently had these at a golf tournament. It was my first time to have Dove Ice Cream, and let me tell you it was "on par!"  It was the perfect treat for a hot hot hot day.  I will def. add these to my grocery list going forward.  And it's not terrible for the waist line!
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
Dove is my favorite kinds of chocolate, ice cream bars. they taste so delicious. They have this unique soft taste, it just melts in your mouth giving you the best chocolate taste ever. OMG! so recommend it if you are wondering about trying them out.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love this ice cream and it is very great and delicious and not disappointed at all and very easy to prepare all the time it has its own flavor and texture to it and would recommend this to others to buy.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
So silky, decadent, sweet, so perfect! I love the Dove vanilla ice cream bar with dark chocolate. The flavor is very balanced, not too sweet, the chocolate coat is very good quality and the vanilla ice cream is delicious and creamy. Dove Chocolate Promises Vanilla Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate
Jess M.
These are extremely delicious! Dove is one of the best brands of chocolate out there and when you wrap it around some smooth vanilla ice cream! Perfection!! 👍 I would buy these on a regular basis but I would eat the whole box in a day!!!! I have no self control!
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
What would there ever be bad to say about DOVE dark chocolate YUM I love that you can get this in individual sizes too instead of a whole box.  I like this product over other bars because it is offered  with dark chocolate. I would certainly buy this again and have it in my fridge
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I like these but I don't think they're really any better than other brands. They're kinda small which can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. They're ready to eat no prep necessary or anything like that
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS!!! I would crave them soooo much when I was pregnant. My husband would get them every time and they would just MELT in my mouth. Writing of one is making me crave it lol I definitely recommend!!!
Gracebird _.
Do these come in a pack larger than 3?
Francesca M.
Do they come in dark and milk chocolate?
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
Does anyone know if they are being sold individually?
Stephanie H.
Do these ice cream bars come in other flavors, such as milk chocolate, white chocolate, or chocolate with fruit In them?
Danielle S.
Calgary, AB
Anyone know if and where I can buy these in Canada? Dying to try some! I love the chocolates!

back