BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Promises® Silky Smooth Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate Is A Delicious Combination Of Smooth Caramel Blended With Sea Salt Wrapped In Rich Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Dove® Chocolate Provides An Exceptional Experience You Know Will Be Worth It Every Time.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors), Corn Syrup, Hydrogendated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Sugar, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate To Maintain Freshness, Artificial Flavor.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate
  • "Not normally a huge fan of salted scar but these definitely changed my opinion on them" in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This is a rich decadent candy. The sea salt and chocolate with caramel pair perfect together. This is a candy I treat myself to when I want something sweet. The chocolate is delicious and the Carmel is smooth and creamy and the sea salt bits are the perfect amount of salty to get you eating another. You can find it at most drug stores and grocery stores.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Super great flavor combination. Who doesn't like sea salt, caramel, and chocolate all in one bite? And if you don't, we seriously can't be friends anymore , lol... But really, it's amazing. I think the little bites are the perfect size to just pop into your mouth and let them just melt away.
Hannah H.
Cleveland, MS
Dove probably has the best tasting chocolate, and adding FILLING was a game changer for the chocolate industry. I’m skeptical of salted caramel stuff because it never tastes salty but these DO and of course they taste perfect as always. I should give them 1 star for making me fat.
Charity B.
Dove chocolate! Does not disappoint! Chocolate is so dreamy and creamy, it is my favorite kind of chocolate when I'm looking for something creamy and sweet! It is definitely worth the price, the dark chocolate and caramel just go so good together
Anjali T.
De Pere, WI
These chocolates are the creamiest little squares! They are rich and delicious! I have to restrain myself from getting these all of the time! The flavor is the perfect amount that you feel like you can have a few more after the first but not feel like you’re over doing it.
Zekariea C.
2150 Lenox Dr. AL
Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate it’s really good I love how it taste i love how smooth it is and it’s really creamy I get it from poblix or Walmart. It be like 1$ at poblix and Walmart. I eat it like twice a week. It doesn’t have that many calories in it. It’s really good i really recommend it
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love dove chocolate and this is no exception. I found it to be a little too salty though. Other than that it was just as good as more expensive chocolate. I also love the little wrappers and how the chocolate melts in the mouth.
Chris G.
Kawkawlin, MI
These Dove chocolates are pretty good, but I personally prefer the normal caramel ones. The saltiness in these seems to taste somewhat fake, as there are no actual salt crystals like you would find on some competitors. I’ll stick to normal Dove Caramel chocolates!
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
These are delicious! I’ve even ordered them online without them melting at all so don’t be afraid to try that. I’m a dark chocolate fan and Dove is one of the more reasonably priced brands that still don’t taste cheap.
Amber F.
I love Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Sea Salt Caramel Dark Chocolate! I love how smooth and creamy dove choclate is when you first bite into it. They way it melts in your mouth is heaven. The sea salt Carmel center is just enough to give it a little sweet kick but subtle enough to not over power the flavor of the chocolate. And the little inspiration saying in the wrappers are a nice touch too!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
These sound amazing! Whose tried them?
Melanie S.
Union Beach, NJ
Can you actually taste the sea salt in these? I tried them and I didn't really taste the salt. Is it just me?
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
Where can I find these????😍
Brandi J.
Does this have more calories in it than the dark chocolate Dove?
Payal P.
I would never try these , i mean just look at the package... do you think i should still give it a try?