Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Kristen H.
These chocolate candies are heaven! The perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter. They are the perfect snack size too so no matter how much you want it's easy to divide and close the bag back using a clip.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow I am in peanut butter and chocolate heaven with this treat I love this it's so smooth and flavorful and it satisfies my sweet tooth and sweet craving of pure delight this is a wonderful bar of sweetness
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely in love with all of the dove promise flavors but something about the peanut butter flavor is so addicting! I love how smooth both the peanut butter and the chocolate are. They never last long at my house!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so silky and,zmooth. I love the texture and how it's more softer. I like the peanut butter a little sweeter but still can never eat just one at a time!! Love the messages on the wrappers too!
Courtney C.
Great chocolate for a decent price. It is not as inexpensive as a candy bar but it definitely makes up for it in taste. It is very creamy and I love the peanut butter in the middle. Dove is a great treat when I am craving chocolate.
Holly N.
Pikeville , KY
I rarely buy these because I know they won't last long so i really won't get to enjoy them that much. but they are so delicious and the right size for a treat. Also their encouraging messages are awesome !
Courtney M.
SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!! You have to get these!! It's the best combination between chocolate and peanut butter! And I love peanut butter and chocolate, so the two combined?! EVEN BETTER!! You can pretty much get this anywhere I believe
Courtney K.
Hillsborough, NJ
Great chocolate for when that craving hits. Having individually wrapped pieces saves you from eating an entire bar but still lets you indulge. Just melts in your mouth. Me and my mom always wind up fighting over the last piece!
Kim B.
Canton, OH
These chocolates are really good. I have to hide them from my sister because she eats all of them! Dove makes the best chocolates and the cute little phrases on the wrapper are an added bonus.
Katie P.
Katy, TX
Oh my! Absolutely orgasmic! I buy a bag of these for my family and it's gone in hours. The best part is that the calorie count is not too terrible. One or two of these really satisfies a sweet tooth without ruining my diet.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?