Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Megan Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I recently received a bag of these in a gift exchange and wasn't thinking much of them until I took a bite, my favorite candies just got a little bit sweeter with that little hint of peanut putter in the middle. My favorite part of dove chocolates in unwrapping the tinfoil and finding cute little messages on the inside.
Jennifer H.
Chocolate & peanut butter? Umm, yes please! The chocolate and peanut butter are perfectly paired in this yummy treat. Very creamy and not overly sweet. Great value and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend any dove chocolates
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC
These are the PERFECT little decadent treats! Dove truly makes the smoothest and tastiest chocolate, while remaining affordable for every day people. You truly think you're splurging when enjoying this treat. I recommend this chocolate to anyone who is obsessed, like me!
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are honestly the best! i just saw this picture and was drooling for a piece! got them at my local walmart, price is reasonable and flavor is awesome, you haven't tried them definitely give them a try, will not disappoint!
Rachel F.
Butler, KY
Its chocolate and peanut butter absolutely nothing can wrong with this picture. If it does you've failed at life. Its great! so creamy, so much flavor, great value and not overly expensive. I keep this as a staple, and its my snack of choice when i need a sweet.
Morgan S.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! They are so addicting! I could almost eat a whole bag in one sitting if I didn't stop myself. I eat these when I need something sweet. It's not too overwhelming but the peanut butter is a great "partner flavor"
Kelsea D.
These are absolutely addictive. So smooth and creamy compared to the average chocolate bar. Love, love, love the peanut butter. It is unfortunate that they are so small because I end up eating a whole bag in one sitting. Try these now -- you won't regret it.
Aundrea H.
I love the peanut butter Dove promises. I like them all, but these are my favorite. They seem to be the most difficult to find, though. This is definitely a five star product for me. I buy them often and would most definitely consider them repurchase worthy.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum. These chocolates are bit on the pricey side, but not too incredibly bad. I usually get a good size bag. The milk chocolate ones are my favorite and they have smooth creamy flavor. I would for sure repurchase these
Paige K.
Wausau, WI
Soooo good, and addicting. You just can't have one. Healthy in moderation. Great for a midnight snack or a chocolate craving. One of my favorite chocolates. Can find at most grocery stores: Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc. Definitely would recommend to others.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?