Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Me gusta el chocolate Dove es cremoso y delicioso. Pero la mantequilla de maní no es mi favorita. Sin embargo, la combinación con Do no es mala.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the blend of tastes, peanut butter isn't too salty and the chocolate taste isn't too overwhelming. melts on your tongue and is a good treat
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
I'm not understanding whaaat,? I'm 27 years old and I did not know that this chocolate exist
I want to try it before dying
Hhh who knows
Carley G.
These are so nice a creamy. Not grainy or cheap tasting. They're more pricey, but worth it for a little treat every now and again.
Kelley G.
San Mateo, CA
Delicious! My go to chocolate! I like it because I can have just one and feel satisfied - or have two and not feel bad about it!
Ashae P.
So silky and delicious. With chocolate and peanut butter how can you go wrong? Smooth center filling- absolutely to die for
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These chocolates are creamy smooth pieces of heaven,so yummy,I love eating these when I have a chocolate craving,so good .
HA A.
Very pleasant peanut butter taste, soft and creamy inside, sweet enough that it will leave you wanting a lot more
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
Soooo much better than a Reese cup and I can't believe I just said that bite size and a little less guilt
Aisha b.
I absolutely love all Dove products! This chocolate is great and the flavor is kick ass as well! 😜
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?