Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Desiree  W.
Pearl, MS
These are so creamy I love these they are 10 times better than Reece's
Shelby S.
Vonore
Love the quality of this chocolate and peanut butter. Would much rather have this compared to any other brand but it’s a little pricey
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
I love Dove chocolates and when I saw these out the other day, I had to pick them up to try. These are Reeces of grownups! They are so much better quality than a Reeces but taste very similar. Glad I got these!
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Love dove chocolate and love milk chocolate. This chocolate really is silky smooth and creamy and just melts in your mouth. It is kind of hard to find dove chocolate where I live so I wish they would make it more readily available because it is so delicious. Definitely will repurchase when I get the chance.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
Reese Peanut Butter Cups have grown up into this delicious delight.

My husband loves these promises, these are a promise that will always be kept for quality and taste. They are the grown up version of our favorite childhood treat of peanut butter cups.

I would definitely recommend
Jamie U.
I love all Dove chocolates ! Super smooth, silky, rich and melts in your mouth ! :D I also really love Reeces peanut butter cups and discovering Dove had PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE.... Blew my mind and I knew I HAD to try it ! :D LOVE IT AND SUPER ADDICTIVE ! <3
sara s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh god ❤❤❤ 😋 my favorite one eveeeeer 🍫🍫🍫it makes me feeling better after a hard sad day , my father always get it for me
I will always buy it again and again ( im a chocolate addicte).
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
These chocolates are so creamy and smooth and taste incredible. They are
more expensive compared to other chocolate but it's worth the little
extra price everyone once and a while to reward yourself.
Joselyn A.
pittsburg
I love this brand it's so soft and good . I got this at Walmart . And it's not pricey. Love it!!!!!! I really recommend this. I eat it once a week .
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?