Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Emma B.
Yummy! Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations. I'm not really a sweets person, but these are delicious. They definitely are smooth and silky. Every once in a while I like to treat myself to these. One of them easily hits the spot.
beth M.
Griffith, IN
Decadent so good melts in your mouth Love love love these It is a little pricey but well worth the cost. they also go on sale alot. Tastes like high end chocolate I usually by Dove when I need a quick little gift or when I want to spoil my self. I take it to work for quick yummy stresss releif
Jessica Y.
Whitesburg, Ga
The dove chocolate is so creamy with peanut butter yum. I eat these on occasions when i want some different. They cost about the same as Reese peanut butter cups. The flavor is good and creamy love them. Yes I would recommend them to other people
Megan T.
These are so good, I could eat every last one of them. They're like a super rich Reese's cup to me, except smaller. There's a perfect amount of peanut/chocolate and they're one of the few candies that doesn't make me feel sick after eating too many.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
Heaven in a small bite! If you love peanut butter and chocolate together, this is he candy for you. Incredibly creamy, tastes super high quality and delicious. Just need one or two pieces to satisfy my sweet tooth. Just wish it was a it less pricey for the amount you get in one bag.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
This is one of those things I don't share with anyone at all, step away from my chocolate, or you ate going to lose a hand. I've been buying dove chocolate since they first came on the market, and I keep buying them now. You just can't mess up peanut butter and chocolate ever lol
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
These are so amazing. They are a nice little treat to have once an awhile. Definitely not something you can eat all the time and everyday. But portion control is the key with these. They are so good! My favorite is the sea salt caramel.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This are absolutely delicious. I try to stay away from buying chocolate bigger bags like these because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting, but when I do, Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate is usually what I buy. They are certainly silky smooth and taste amazing!
Rachel L.
I love Dove chocolate. It is one of my favorites to buy because it just tastes too good! I have tried several different flavors and I have to say they are all very good. The chocolate is milky smooth and the price is very good. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Too good to pass up.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I just purchased these the other day and was curious about how these would taste. I think there's a perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter. Both are creamy and full flavored, and one is fulfilling for a dessert after dinner. This has to be my new favorite chocolate.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?