Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Cassandra J.
SAN ANTONIO
Smooth creamy chocolate one of mu favorites and i absolutely love the peanut butter inside
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove chocolate is the best! It's rich and sweet and just delicious! Go get yourself some!
Autumn F.
I love dove chocolate it's so smooth and creamy and it's even better with peanut butter.
Afshan M.
Loving this almond nuggets so bad my childhood favorite rich creamy mouth watering snacks
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
The peanut butter and rich creamy chocolate go great together. The flavors fit perfectly.
Jillyanna T.
Flint, MI
Dove peanut butter chocolates are a very yummy treat to enjoy by yourself or with others
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
My daughter gave these to me for mothers day oh my goodness they are amazingly wonderful.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy , I Love These , I Buy These Quite Often , So Good , I'll Buy These 4 Times A Month
Amber S.
I love everything about Dove chocolates and these with peanut butter are no exception!
Xee V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So rich and creamy. I especially love the caramel ones. These just melt in your mouth.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?