Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delectable! I love milk chocolate and almonds. That is my favorite combination!
natalya c.
Love this chocolate. it's so creamy it melts in your mouth. I have a thing for peanut butter
Kim B.
These stay in my desk at work. Everyone always comments on how good they are if they try one.
Haley C.
Centerton, AR
Dove is one of my favorites. So smooth and delicious! Very rich, a treat I always reach for.
Krystal M.
Philadelphia, PA
Ain't nothing like the sweet taste of dove chocolate the milkyness the softness of the candy
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
Dove chocolates are so smooth and delicious. I love all their chocolates even dark chocolate!
Allison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dove is awesome! Melt in your mouth chocolate and I love all the different favors they make!
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Oh goodness these are so delicious! They melt in your mouth. Perfect size for a sweet treat.
Courtney w.
Sparta, TN
I love dove! I give them out on Valentine's Day to friends! It's a chocolate fortune cookie:)
Tresa B.
Dove chocolate is the best. I love these and the caramel ones. I always have some on hand.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?