Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This chocolate is above all other chocolates. Even though it includes peanut butter it does not taste like a reese's; it is even better! They are so creamy and smooth and just melt in your mouth! The only thing I do not like about them is how much they cost! Other than that I would be buying them all the time but I just buy them for special occasions!
Amber N.
Kalispell , MT
My friend bought me a bag of these one day at work. And I am not at all ashamed to say that I ate the entire bag. In like an hour. They are so smooth and whether you wolf them down like I do, or slowly enjoy on them- they are really good. Ladies- serving size is one bag.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
The complete chocolate & peanut butter combinations.It's always creamy and smooth. It can be found at both the high plriced supermarkets that I shop at from time to time. It's a good value when it's on sale, then I use a coupon. Yes, I would repurchase it again.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I sometimes keep these in my work desk drawer and they don't last very long! Peanut Butter and chocolate together is my weakness. I do like the price point on these and I usually will purchase from Target. I've purchased multiple times so I think that qualifies as a win!
Christi W.
Temple, TX
Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises are a nice little treat. I purchased mine at Target for a fair price--especially for premier chocolates. I only treat myself with these on rare occasions. Little protein snacks wrapped in chocolate!
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
These are SO GOOD! A step above Reese's. Just enough of an amount in each little morsel that it will satisfy your sweet/salty or chocolate craving without having to feel guilty about eating it. I probably buy a bag of these once a month, and keep them in a jar at work for when I am craving chocolate!
Rhonda D.
Dove is a pretty good chocolate overall. I've become a lot more picky when it comes to my chocolate. Not just anything will do. Dove is one of those go-to brands as far as price, availability, and taste. For a pb and chocolate fix, this is a great choice!
Liz M.
Let me begin by saying that I love Dove milk chocolate. The flavor is amazing and I love the positive sayings and verses on the wrappers. The peanut butter chocolate combo is great and these are a must have for peanut butter lovers. They also make a great gift since the wrappers have thoughtful messages.
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
Peanut butter and chocolate are always a great combination. The Dove Silky Smooth chocolates are high quality chocolate. The are so creamy and melt in your mouth. These decadent chocolates are perfect to keep on hand because each chocolate is individually wrapped, so you can eat just one, or a few.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Ahhh these are amazing dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate its a little pricier than other chocolates but definitely worth the price. I'd say i snack on these every now and again i purchase at walmart or weis and i would highly recommend this chocolate!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?