Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
These taste really amazing.i am really picky about my chocolates and I definitely approve of these.
Rosa I.
These chocolates are so delicious! I love them so much lol they melt in ur mouth and are so yummy!
Heather W.
Absolutely delicious! My two favorite things together in a bite sized treat! They are so delicious!
Sara L.
Bellingham, MA
I love dove promises chocolates, but the peanut butter and the caramel are definitely my favorites.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I think dove is expensive for their chocolates. I personally would prefer another brand over dove.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I love Dove chocolate. It's so tasty and creamy and delicious. Really nice for a small tasty snack
Amory A.
Tuscumbia
What’s not to love. Smooth and awesome and cool little corny inspirational quotes. Always keep them
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Delicious. Amazing. Like heaven has sent the best treat on earth..cant just have just one either 😊
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love these! Iv never been a huge fan of chocolate but I absolutely love these. So worth the buy!
Sheena L.
Farmington, NM
Super creamy chocolate filled with even creamier peanut butter in the middle. Melts in your mouth.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?