Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
somer c.
As a dove chocolate discoveries chocolatier, I have to say I'm obviously in love with dove chocolate
Starr M.
These are delicious!! They're some of my favorite chocolates! I could eat a whol bag in one sitting..
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
These are sooo good. The Peanut butter is so creamy. I also like the little sayings on the wrappers.
Desiree M.
Love how smooth and creamy these are. It has a great peanut butter filling. They melt in your mouth!
brittany  h.
Burkesville, KY
I love how creamy & sweet Dove chocolates are! they taste amazing & I love that it isn't Overly sweet
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so good and they melt in your mouth! They combine my two faves chocolate and peanut butter!
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I could eat these by the bag but I have to stop after just a few they are so silky smooth and creamy
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
These are great! I'm a huge milk chocolate fan, this one tastes so rich and creamy. Def worth buying
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolute satisfaction! The pieces literally melt away in your mouth, seconds after you put them in!
Krystina C.
So good! Melts in your mouth. Smooth and tasty. Great for a minute break to give you some happiness
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?