Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
I have a bag of these hidden in my office at all times for those moments when I need a chocolate fix!
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I could eat these by the bag but I have to stop after just a few they are so silky smooth and creamy
Desiree M.
Love how smooth and creamy these are. It has a great peanut butter filling. They melt in your mouth!
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so good and they melt in your mouth! They combine my two faves chocolate and peanut butter!
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
These are delicious but I only buy them when they are on special because they can get a bit costly!!
Talina A.
Salisbury , Nc
Awesome "adult" candy!! Melt in your mouth chocolate. Love these! Have to hide them from my daughter!
Mandy L.
Better than Reese's! Very delicious and satisfying those chocolate cravings during any long work day
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Don't be surprised if you eat the whole bag on your way home. That's the best way to describe these.
brittany  h.
Burkesville, KY
I love how creamy & sweet Dove chocolates are! they taste amazing & I love that it isn't Overly sweet
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
These truly are so silky and smooth. I love the peanut butter flavor and the dark chocolate one too.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?