Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
These babies are absolutely melt in your mouth fabulous. I love these more than Reese cups, and that's a lot! Lol
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg!! i loveee lovvve these candies!! they are sooo addicting u cant just have one!! hehe well i cant anyways;)))
Jennifer L.
Westerville , OH
My husband bought me a bag of these for shark week! They are a perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate!
Emaan S.
This is probably my favorite chocolate it's so smooth and silky and doesn't make you feel heavy after eating it
Alex D.
Reading, PA
Dove is a great candy that made a right turn when they made this. Enjoy responsibly, sometimes you can't stop.
Ariel T.
Billings
I love these. I get my fix of peanut butter and chocolate. I think they are a good value and have good flavor.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smooth melt in your mouth goodness. You can never just have one. A little pricey for candy but oh so worth it.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love dove chocolate. The milk chocolate is so good! It's not hard and it's not soft so it's the perfect mix.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I love Dove chocolate, it's my favorite less expensive brand of candy, I always get a bag for Valentine's Day!
Alexis M.
Amazing candy it melts in your mouth this brand is more expensive compare to other chocolates but well worth it
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?