Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Look into into your help help me in your help help with a my phone phone name and then I I we will can get the back back
Silvia G.
San Angelo, TX
It's like the best grown up version of Reeses ever created.. The peanut butter and dove chocolate combo is incomparable.
Katia A.
These are like my best chocolaty snack. So chocolaty and they just melt in your mouth! These are so good and worth a try.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Delicious! A must try for chocolate-peanut butter lovers for sure! Great to indulge on their own or can be used in baking
Brittany G.
West Monroe, LA
These are so amazing. Dove chocolate is so Rich and amazing tasting. It's similar to a Reece's by the chocolate is better
Carmelina P.
Greenville, SC
I love this brand, the chocolate feels so smooth and creamy and taste amazing. I love chocolate and this brand is awesome
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great! Almost comparable to Reese's ! Great little chocolate snake and the wrapper always says something sweet!
AJ A.
Anoka, MN
I love peanut butter and i love milk chocolate so this is perfect for me i seen these at walgreens so i had to get them.
Molly A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dove chocolate is amazing. It melts in your mouth and it is so smooth. Well worth every penny. Great gift for others too.
Ava H.
These are so creamy and delicious! I love these as a snack and my sister does too! I would totally purchase these again.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?