Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Breanna R.
Dove chocolate is always so good! Love all there different kinds. I usually find a lot of different kinds at target. So Good
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
You really cannot go wrong when it comes to Dove Chocolate. But I think this peanut butter kind that Dove makes is delicious.
Hannah C.
Marion, VA
I usually get myself and my family a bag of this every holiday because it is so good and I love reading the different things
Beverlu H.
I must say! Heaven in your mouth! With one bite you can't stop! Their irresistible!!! Melt in your mouth owweey goodness!!!
Jenniffer C.
Belle Glade
I love peanut butter and this combo Have it all with this combo! Chocolate goodness and you will feel guilty but satisfied.
Melissa M.
Knoxville , TN
WAYYYY better than your average peanut butter cup. Once you try these you won't look at the other peanut butter cups again.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
These are my go to for movies and to put in a container in my house. They last me around 3 weeks and they are SO DELICIOUS.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I love the taste of these chocolates! A grown up version of peanut butter cups! I prefer the milk chocolate over the dark!
Nadine J.
So good!!! this chocolate is creamy and just wonderful!Dove is my favorite type of chocolate. I'd pick this over any candy.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great! Almost comparable to Reese's ! Great little chocolate snake and the wrapper always says something sweet!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?