Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Dove chocolate is by far one of the smoothst chocolates out there. This flavor is super yummy. The PB just melts in your mouth.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmy silky smooth chocolate bites! I highly recommend since they are just the smoothst chocolates I have ever had
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
These are so yummy!! they practically melt in your mouth! the perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter in a bite sized treat.
Peytone A.
By far my favorite DOVE product, amazing feminine great chocolate taste and has amazing peanut butter that melts in your mouth
Samantha D.
Winter Park, FL
These are really creamy and 3 or 4 of them is the perfect after dinner snack. However, tend to prefer the dark chocolate ones.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Yum!!! Amazing peanut butter flavor, and dove chocolate is all around the smoothst chocolate you will ever find! Great combo!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
These are SO YUMMY. Would it be mean to make my husband go get me one right now? Yes probably, so I won't. But I wish I could.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
You really cannot go wrong when it comes to Dove Chocolate. But I think this peanut butter kind that Dove makes is delicious.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
My all time, hands down favorite chocolate. It is so soft and smooth. The chocolate is out of this world! I love it so much!
melissa h.
Florahome, FL
I love how smooth and creamy this stuff is . I am not a huge chocolate fan but when I get the craving, this Is what I go for
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?