Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Angel N.
Torrance , CA
Dove has some smooth, rich, silky, sweet, semi sweet chocolates. it melts in your mouth and is just the right amount of sweetness
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
I could probably eat all of these in one sitting, so delicious and perfect treat for any day! Who doesn't love pb and chocolate!
Randi P.
Damn it now I want to go to the store and buy a bag. These are so delish and chocolate and peanut butter is my ultimate favorite
Emily R.
These are my favorite ones that I love that I love so so so much. So yummy too and you can find them at Walmart for a good price
Tayler T.
Sylvester, GA
Melt in your mouth delicious and oh so hard to resist. I buy these every time I go to Walmart, and they continue to ruin my diet.
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
These are so yummy!! they practically melt in your mouth! the perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter in a bite sized treat.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dove is an amazing brand of chocolate. peanut butter & chocolate are also an amazing combination so of course these are delicious.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmy silky smooth chocolate bites! I highly recommend since they are just the smoothst chocolates I have ever had
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really really good. The chocolate and peanut butter is so great together. Rich, creamy and really sweet. I love these!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Creamy and rich chocolate with the perfect amount of peanut butter. Dove has never disappointed and this product is no different.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?