Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Alexandra U.
Omg if you like Reese's you would fall in love with these! Def affordable and well worth every penny for your sweet craving. I actually found out about these from Easter I tried the egg ones first and they are so creamy and delicious!
Emma T.
My mom gave me a bag of the peanut butter Dove chocolates and I could not stop eating them! They were addicting and delicious. I love peanut butter and chocolate together and these were my favorites for sure!
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
These are dangerous! Because you can’t stop eating them! A friend of mine had them and I went through a handful. Dove always has fun sayings in the wrapper too which is a nice touch
Kelsey E.
Princeton
I recently tried these for the first time and I was floored! I love Dove chocolate on its own, especially the dark. But the peanut butter added that little extra SOMETHING that just made it pure perfection!
Jacquie C.
The peanut butter dove chocolate are one of my favorites. I love how creamy the oemut butter is and not too over powered by the chocolate.  I love Reeses but these seem a bit more gormet.

Yes, they are wonderful. Yes, would definitely purchase again.

Nati V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
At first I preferred another brand but now every time the grocery store has it on sale, I purchase these, the chocolate and peanut butter are so creamy and rich.
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg these r soo good and creamy I am in love!! Good flavor good price very affordable and addictive loll I bought this at rite aide Walmart and cvs !! Always a sale would recommend
Alicia H.
Buffalo, NY
Dove peanut butter silky smooth is delicious! I totally recommend this for any chocolate peanut butter lover like myself. Love the chocolate and peanut butter together!
Kali M.
Spring Grove, PA
The peanut butter is the smoothest compare to Gardners. Dove is often on sale at my place of work, and I find myself picking up a bag or two every couple of weeks.
Tricia S.
Far and above the best peanut butter and chocolate combo out there! Dove's chocolate is just smooth as butter and the peanut butter is smooth as well, no gritty grainy texture to it at all. I love the promises as well because when you open the wrapper not only do you get a delicious piece of chocolate you also get a sweet little message! Chocolate that makes you feel good in two ways!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?