Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Andrea E.
These are great to just let melt in your mouth and savor every second of it! I also love the inspirational messages on the wrappers
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
All the dove chocolates have a wonderful taste. Taste like heaven in your month. There one of the best cheap chocolates out there.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
These are absolutely delicious. Peanut butter and chocolate is that classic combination everyone loves. Dove does not disappoint!!
Lisa H.
The Dove chocolate is simply delicious! So smooth and melty. Pair that with the tempting flavor of peanut butter and I'm in heaven.
Katie R.
I have eaten a whole pack of these in one day... They are so good! And the chocolate is super smooth. Great peanut butter taste too
Christy E.
Hampton, GA
This dove product pacts a big peanut butter flavor it's rich and smooth. And the peanut flavor burst in your mouth with every bite.
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Not much I can say but these are delicious. I hate chocolate and always have but I started eating these and could not put them down
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
Dove peanut butter milk chocolate is so delicious and smooth. this is one of my favorite candies. I love taking some to the movies.
Han H.
Pretty Prairie, KS
I love dove chocolate! When I want a rich melt in your mouth chocolate this is my go too. I also love the messages in the wrappers!
Laura C.
OMG its like heaven in your mouth when you have one of this chocolate. Two of my favorite things chocolate and peanut butter, YUMMY
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?