Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Enjoy A Delicious Combination Of Silky Smooth Dove® Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Crème. Each Individually Wrapped Piece Includes A Special Promises® Message For A Truly Unique Moment.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Créme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanuts, Salt, Tbhq To Maintain Freshness]. Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts.

Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these candies. Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands. They are the perfect snack size too. They are so smooth and delicious!
Natalie S.
Lakeland, FL
I wish there as more stars I freaking loved these they are my go to treat. So smooth and tastes I wasn't a chocolate fan until I are this
Rebecca B.
Jennifer C.
Chicago , IL
If you enjoy peanut butter cups you will love these dark chocolate goodies. They are delicious and low in calories. You can't beat that 😊
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love the dove chocolate with peanut butter, because when my blood sugar gets low, it helps to bring it up, and it also taste so good
Desiree T.
If you're a fan of peanut butter then I'm sure you'll love these Dove chocolates. They taste amazing and so much smoothr than Reese's.
Cassandra L.
These are one of my favorite chocolates. Dove chocolate is so rich and smooth. I also adore the messages each chocolate is wrapped in.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
Oh my!!!!! I discovered these yesterday and they are amazing ggexdir@yahoo.com! Such a good combination of peanut butter and chocolate!
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
Soo good, like a gourmet Reese's. it's very creamy and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who likes peanut butter and chocolate.
Paula H.
Used to keep some of these in my desk drawer for stressful days. Definitely better than all the other peanut butter chocolate candies.
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Mary M.
Liberty, NC
Is this a seasonal product and going to round regularly in most stores?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?